By using the servicetask.com web sites (“Service”), all services of New Service LLC (“New Service”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
New Service reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at their discretion. Any new features shall be subject to the most current Terms of Service. Continued use of Service after any such changes imply your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://servicetask.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms listed below will result in the immediate termination of your Service account.
- Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted and will be deleted immediately without notice.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other pertinent information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one (1) person – a single login shared by multiple people shall not be permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. New Service cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are hereby considered fully responsible for all content posted and any and all activity that occurs under your account, even when certain content is posted by others who have accounts under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal activities.
- You must not, throughout your use of the Service, violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction, and this is including but not limited to copyright laws.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- Upgrading from the free plan to any paying plan will effectively end your free trial. When you upgrade, you will be billed for your first month immediately.
- The Service bills in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or upgrade/downgrade refunds.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- When you upgrade or downgrade your subscription, the credit card provided will be automatically charged the new plan’s rate immediately.
- New Service does not accept any liability for such loss of content, features or capacity of account due to upgrading or downgrading your plan.
- Services will be delivered immediately upon successful payment of fees.
Cancellation and Termination
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your account has been properly cancelled. An arbitrary email requesting an account to be cancelled is not considered definitive. You can cancel your account at any time by selecting the Account tab in the Settings section of the app.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service should you initiate deletion. This information is irretrievable once deleted.
- Your cancellation will be effective immediately once initiated. You will not be charged again from that point forth.
- New Service has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. New Service, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- New Service reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- New Service reserves the right to change the prices of any and all services upon 30 days notice.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available through our support center (http://help.servicetask.com/).
- You acknowledge and understand that New Service uses third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or New Service.
- Unless with explicit permission from New Service, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- We may remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are violating the terms of service, including but not limited to content deemed unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, explicitly obscene, generally objectionable or violating any party’s intellectual property.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any New Service employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and potential criminal charges.
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses or any other code of a destructive and furtive nature.
- We reserve the right to immediately disable your account if your bandwidth usage exceeds 3 GB/month; alternatively, we reserve the right to throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- New Service does not guarantee in any capacity that the service will meet your specific needs.
- New Service does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free, that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be definitively accurate or reliable at all times.
- New Service cannot guarantee that any errors in the Service will be corrected at any time.
- You hereby and explicitly understand and agree that New Service is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including (but not restricted to) damages for loss of profits, data or other intangibles, by means of the use or the inability to use the service, unauthorized access to your data, or any other matter relating directly to the Service.
- The failure of New Service to aggressively enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and New Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and New Service including prior iterations of the Terms of Service.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.